Slow Falling Potion: Minecraft is one of the Most Popular games in the world, which has Millions of Engaged Players around the Globe. It has an Unlimited World to Explore from Tallest Mountain to the Deepest Oceans. If you have just started playing Minecraft and Looking for the Best Minecraft Blogs & Tutorial Websites. Then, My Friend, You are in the Right Place.
In this article, We are going to see How To Make Slow Falling Potions (1:30 and 4 Min) in Minecraft, Splash Slow Falling Potions, and Lingering Slow Falling Potions. This Potion help to Slow down the Falling entity and take No fall damage. This Potion can be Created for 1:30 Minutes and 4 Minutes.
Potion of Slow Falling (3:00) is available in the following versions of Minecraft:
|Java Edition (PC/MAC)||Yes|
|Pocket Edition (PE)||Yes|
|PS3 & PS4||Yes|
Slow Falling Potion in Minecraft
When the Player drinks a Slow falling Potion, It will give you a Slow Falling Effect.
Ingredient/ Recipe for Making Slow falling Potion in MC
To Make a Slow falling Potion, You will need the Following Ingredients.
- 1 Crafting Table (Made with 4 Wooden Plank)
- 1 Nether Wart (Found in Nether Fortress)
- 1 Brewing Stand (Made with 1 Blaze Rod & 3 Cobblestones)
- 3 Water Bottle (Made with Glass)
- 1 Phantom Membrane (Can be Obtained by Killing Phantom )
To Make a Variation of the Slow falling Potion, You will Need the Following Materials.
- Redstone Dust
- Glowstone Dust
- Gun Powder
How to Make Slow falling Potion in Minecraft 2022
Let’s see a Step by Step Procedure to Make a Potion of Leaping in Minecraft.
- Make a Blaze Powder with the help of 1 Blaze Rod.
2. Craft a Crafting Table with the Help of 4 Wooden Plank (You can use any Wood from the Open as well as Nether World) it will Work.
3. Now, Place a Crafting table on the Ground and Click on it open Crafting Table Menu.
4. When you click on Crafting Table it will Come with an open it to bring up the 3X3 crafting grid.
5. Craft a Brewing Stand by Placing Blaze Rod in the Middle of the Top Row and Cobblestone in the Middle of the Crafting Table.
6. Once it is created, Place the Brewing Stand on the ground and click on it to open its brewing menu.
7. Place a Blaze Powder on the left side of the Blaze Powder to Active Brewing Stand.
8. Add a Water Bottle to the bottom of the Brewing Stand as Shown in Below Images. You can add up Upto 3 Water bottles to make 3 Slow Falling potions at the Same Time.
9. Add Nether Wart at the Top of the Brewing Stand. Once, You add Nether Wart to the brewing Stand. Brewing Stand will get Activated and will make an Awkard Potion.
10. Add Phantom Membrane at the Top of the Brewing Stand. Wait for the Progress bar to Complete. Once, Progress process is accomplished, your bottle will now contain a Slow falling Potion.
Make Potion of Slow Falling for 4 Min
To increase the Duration of Potion of Slow Falling in Minecraft from 1:30 to 4 Min, Add a Redstone Dust on the Top of the Brewing Stand. Once you add the Redstone dust, wait for Brewing Process. When the progress bar is full, the bottle will contain a Slow Falling Potion for 8 Minutes.
Benefits of Using Slow Falling Potion
- Slow Falling Potion is very useful to Fight with Ender Dragon.
- You can jump from any Height, without getting a Single Damage.
- Splash Slow Falling Can be used on Mobs & Zombies.
What are Slow Falling Potions in Minecraft?
Slow Falling Potion help to Slow Down of Falling Speed of Entity in Minecraft.
What is a Recipe for Slow Falling Potion?
To make a Slow Falling Potion in Minecraft, You Will Need a Water Bottle, nether Wart, & Phantom membrane.
So, this is All About Slow Falling Potion in Minecraft. We cover almost all the Topic Regarding Slow Falling Potion, Recipe for Slow Falling Potion, and How to Make a Slow Falling Potion in Minecraft Java Edition and Pocket Edition. If you still have any Query related to Minecraft Slow Falling Potion. Let us know in the Comment Section. Thank You.